ZEUS 发表于 2016-8-27 13:36:09

Jeans wetting in town (wmv-version)

I had been shopping in town all day and I had returned back with my bags to my car. However, once I arrived at my car, I felt I had an increasing need to pee. Since the weather was still fine and since I liked a lot doing my last jeans wetting video, I decided to head back to a more crowded area and piss in my pants right in front of the passing crowd. I actually grew more and more desperate every minute, so I needed to hold myself while hurrying to the busy area. Once arrived, my desperation had become unbearable and soon my fluids were gushing out. At the edge of the pedestrian path. I felt great relief, serious embarrasement and overwhelming kinkyness at the same moment, as I was standing there publicly soaking my jeans with my body fluids. Once my 'bathroom break' was finished, I proceeded my tour back to the car. My pants were glistening because they were soaking wet and my jeans had turned from light blue to dark in between my legs, beatifully showing where my stinky yellow fluids had run down to my feet. Well, I and the cameraman were not the only people who had noticed this, since a lot of people were staring at me. And if they didn't stare at me straight in my face, than they walked by and from the moment they had reached my back, they looked back over their shoulder to watch closely that someone was exposing her wet jeans to the public here! As I had almost finished my tour, I felt that I needed to have a little pee again, so I spread my jeans and let the fluids run out again. A cyclist which was passing by missed it by just 2 seconds. Well, it was a great public jeans wetting day for me - again. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did! Kisses, Bella! (Check the mp4-version (C4S jeans wetting category) for a smaller sized file (equivalent quality))

https://www.bigfile.to/file/c98z24PKahvN/Jeans wetting.rar

**** Hidden Message *****

http://i1.imgbus.com/doimg/0c6o2m4mcodn020.png
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Jeans wetting in town (wmv-version)