ZEUS 发表于 2016-8-27 13:36:45

Public peeing accidents

I was returning home after visiting some friends in town. Since the middle of the town was indicated as a pedestrian zone, I had parked my car about two miles from their home. So, I needed to walk a long way back to my car. I had been drinking a lot and I had forgot to go to the toilet before leaving their house. After a few hundred meters, I felt that the pressure was rising in my lower body. I grew more and more desperate and soon I felt like I was going to explode. Nevertheless, I knew there was a toilet in the parking lot where I had left my car, so I tried to reach that toilet before peeing in my jeans. The feeling was really terrible, my vaginal muscles were doing their utter best to keep the liquid inside my body, but it became harder and harder to persevere. As I was walking through some very crowded spots of the city, I realised I really couldn't hold it any longer. I stood still and let my juices flow out inside my pants, while tourists were passing by real close (check preview!). My jeans changed from light blue to dark blue and soon pee was dripping over my feet into my high heels and upon the pavement. I felt relieved and proceeded my way back to the car, except for a short break at a bench to check my smartphone. I felt a mix of embarrassment and hornyness, as I was walking with my wet pants in between all those other people in those crowded streets. Some stared at me, I'm sure a lot of them must have noticed what was going on here! As I finally reached the parking lot, I felt like I had to pee again. As my jeans was already wet, so I decided to pee in my pants back again, for the second time in a few minutes! As I was letting everything free for the second time, a nice piss puddle was created at my feet as my pee was gushing down over my legs and feet this time. Just when I was pissing in my pants, some skateboard guys passed by really close. They were just within 2 meters of me (check gif!), while pee was running down my legs, creating a piss-waterfall from my high heels towards the floor of the parking lot! It was a great experience, standing there in a puddle of pee and being watched by some surprised skaters! Kisses, Bella

https://www.bigfile.to/file/2UHenuYJ3pe8/Public peeing accidents.rar

**** Hidden Message *****

http://i3.imgbus.com/doimg/1co5mm1onaa06e1.png
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Public peeing accidents