ZEUS 发表于 2016-8-27 13:39:12

Peeing_in_Publi

Today, I'm presenting one of my naughtiest clips yet. I'm peeing in my jeans, right in the middle of a busy avenue, with people passing by constantly! Before the video actually starts, you have to know that I had lost a football bet with my cameraman. As a reward for winning the bet, he had the received the right to force me doing something which would me feel completely ashamed. His kinky mind came up with a 'pissing in public scenario', so I started drinking a few bottles of water and we headed for a nice busy location. Once arrived at the spot, I took a small walk, with the pressure on my bladder already rising. I had put on my black coat, blue jeans and my black Louboutin heels. After that short stroll, I felt that I really couldn't hold it any much longer. The thought of me pissing in my jeans with all those people passing by closely made me feel extremely vulnerable and ashamed, but as I grow more and more desperate I had no other option that to let my juices flow and undergo the humiliation. Soon, my yellowish pee was running down my legs and pants, wetting them completely. The fluid reached my feet, soaked my toes and was collected in my high heels for a moment, before running even further down, onto the pavement. As a result, I was standing there in a puddle of my own piss, right in a public street! The cameraman urged me to continue my humiliation, by walking over the pavement with my soaking wet jeans on, leaving a trace of little pee puddle-traces behind with every step I took. I felt so ashamed as people were cycling by at less than a meter, while I was walking there in my stinky pee-wetted pants. I reached a bench and decided to take a seat for a while. However, my embarrasement grew even larger while I was sitting there, as a group of adolescents had spotted me and were now staring at me at full strength. No doubt they must have noticed that something strange was going on here, with me wearing completely soaked jeans. After a while, the cameraman was satisfied and we walked back to the car. On the way back, some other people crossed our path. With every glance they gave me, I could feel the embarassment running down my spine! Kisses, Bella!

https://www.bigfile.to/file/hWWYuhkQkdK7/Peeing_in_Publi.rar

**** Hidden Message *****

http://i2.imgbus.com/doimg/3coammaon405ca7.png
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Peeing_in_Publi